Updated: May 3
Good Morning from your Neighborly Team!
We wanted to reach out to our neighbors and invite you to our Neighborly 3-part Webinar Series, which takes you on a journey through the Neighborly Platform and teaches you how to use the tools Neighborly has to offer in an interactive training.
Neighborly is an easy-to-use resource that can help connect our neighbors to free and reduced-cost programs and services in the community. It also can be used to bridge the social care gap and make connections through electronic referrals.
This webinar structure is designed to walk a community-based organization through claiming their program, updating there listing and exploring how Neighborly can integrate into your organization’s current workflows.
This webinar series is meant to be taken in order as each session builds upon the other. If you missed the first webinar, no worries! You are still able to any of the webinars in the series. The three webinars are as follows:
• Neighborly 101 – Introduction to Neighborly
• April 21st, 2021: 1pm-2pm, Click here to register
• Neighborly 201 – Navigating the Tools in Neighborly
• April 28th, 2021: 1pm-2pm, Click here to register
• Neighborly 301 – Exploring the Advance Tool in Neighborly
• May 5th, 2021: 1pm-2pm, Click here to register